RECENT ADDITIONS AT HUFFMAN WELDING
- 12,000 sq. ft. addition with 10 ton crane capacity. Now with over 65,000 sq. ft. overall.
- New Horizontal Boring Mill 120" x-axis x 48" z-axis x 29" spindle travel.
- Bistronic 6000 Watt Laser - can cut 1" Stainless or Carbon with highest quality available.
- 332,832 KWH Solar Field
- 3 Vertical CNC Mills and a CNC Lathe
- All new state of the art Lincoln Welders
- 3D Printing Capability and Rapid Prototyping
- New Sheet Metal and Tube Bending Equipment and Capabilities
CONTINUED GROWTH SINCE 1971
- Over 95 employees to service you. Over 40 Craftsman many of whom have over 40 years and 1000’s of hours of experience in machine building, equipment repair, specialty repair, machining, fabrication, and material cutting and supply.
-Continued investment to ensure low cost and efficiencies for future value. This includes upgrades to welders, traditional and CNC equipment, new technologies, and green investments such as relighting and a 300,000 kwh solar field.
- Over 50,000 Sq Ft of Building. Assembly/Fabrication capabilities for assemblies over 180' long. Contact us for all your large fabrications and projects.
Material Supply and Inventory
- We have much of the material needed for jobs on-hand and available the day of the job.
- 3 Farm and Home Retail Locations (see www.huffmansfarmandhome.com)
- HUGE inventory of carbon, stainless, and aluminum at HWMI
- 1 Industrial Supply Store
- Robinson Myers 18’ Hook Height with twin 5 ton Cranes
- Network of overhead cranes and jib cranes throughout facility for efficient movement of material
- 12+ Forktrucks that move material up to 15,000 lbs
- 6000 Watt Bistronic Laser with 5’x10’ Table (1” Carbon Steel / ¾” Stainless Capacity)
- 6’x12’ CNC Plasma/acetylene oxyfuel table,
- Multiple handheld high powered plasma and acetylene torches and air arc machines, sheet metal shears
- Hemsaw VT130HA-60 Fully Automatic Vertical Bandsaw with 20”x24” capacity
- Automatic-band saws, hot saws, cold saws, special nibblers and material saws, and more.
- MIG, TIG, Stick, Spot - Carbon, Stainless, Aluminum, Composites
- On-Site MIG, TIG, and Stick for Stainless and Carbon
- Onsite MIG for Aluminum
- 15+ Welding Power Sources. - We run new Lincoln Electric Welders with pulse-on-pulse and power mode technology and inverter technology. 500+ amp units and more
- Automatic Weld Positioners and Rollers and other fixturing and weld process products
CNC and Traditional Turning Capability
- Milltronics CNC Lathe Technology with 18" chuck x 24" of travel x 48" between centers
- Monarch Lathe 60" dia. x 108" length (50" Over Carriage)
- LeBlond Lathe - 48" x 216" Length
- Using our Heavy Duty Steady Rests and Rollers we can machined shafts over 35 feet long as well as eccentric parts that require heavy duty equipment and custom fixturing.
- Plus MANY other smart and traditional style lathes for projects of any size
CNC Milling and Large Horizontal Boring and Facing
- CNC - 40 x 20 x 18 on Z
- Traditional Horizontal Lucas Boring Mill - 4" Spindle, 84" Cross Travel, 74” on Y-axis, 60" Vertical
- Traditional Vertical No.4 Cincinnati Mill - 2" Column, 6" Cross travel, 14" Vertical
- Plus many other vertical and horizontal machining centers for jobs of any size
- Blanchard Grinding up to 36"
- Cylindrical Grinding 14" x 4'
- Surface Grinding 10" x 2'
- 50 Ton Hydraulic Press with 5'x2' capacity
- 150 ton 4' x 8 1/2'
- 90 ton pressbrake
- Pexto Shear - 10' x 10 ga
- 1/4" x 3'
- 90 Ton Dreis and Krump Press Brake and Donwell Pressbrake - 10’ x 12 Gauge
(Size Capabilities Depends on finish, tolerance, etc) ¼” x 3’ 5/8" over 4"
- 1/4" x 6' capacity hydraulic roller
- Hydraulic roll bender for angle, tubing, etc.
- Subcontract Partners for specialty rolling and larger capacities
CNC Laser and Plasma
- 6 x 12 up to 3/4" thick
- 5 x 10 6000 watt laser – up to 1” carbon / ¾” stainless
- 4 x 8 up to 12" thick oxyfuel
- Subcontracting Partners for Waterjet
HWMI Heat Treat
- Oven Dimensions: Inside 8" Tall x 11 1/4" Wide x 16" Long
- Including entry way (from door to far side) 8" tall x 10" wide x 19" long
- Subcontracting partners for larger items that need heat treat or stress relieving, etc.
Painting, Sandblasting and Special Coatings
- Large Exhausted Paint Booth
- Various Size Sandblasters (Large capacity for big vehicles/equipment)
- Cleanroom for clean part drying
- In-house Spray Metalizing
- In-house Black Oxide Coating System
- Subcontracting partners for Powder Coating, Special Epoxy Coatings, Galvanizing, Nitriding, and other special coatings
In-House Shaft Repair (Welding & Spray Metalizing)
- Weldup of any shaft end or any diameter with automated weld positioners
- Spray Metalizing with buildup capabilities between 3/16"-1/4"
Trucking and Delivery
- Full fleet of trucks including full tractor-trailer combinations of flat bed and enclosed vans, and an array of delivery trucks with racks for steel delivery, etc.
Please send all your quotes to Huffman's. We have been building automated equipment and fabricated some of the largest projects in the Midwest for 45 years. As an integrator of a variety of materials and processes we have developed an excellent team of subcontractors for everything from CNC Turning to Waterjet. We quality inspect everything that is subcontracted and have excellent pricing due to the large volumes we resell.
EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES