EQUIPMENT REPAIR AND REBUILD
Contact an experienced project manager about your rebuild project today!
Fast and Dependable Maintenance Repair
We have rebuilt entire process lines with hard to meet deadlines to get out customer up and going. We can redesign a line to meet your changing process and technology needs or to make the lines more ergonomic and user friendly. We also do a vast amount of construction equipment repair. Our specialty repair methods and knowledge in speciality coatings along with our background in tolerance and fitting help ensure your repair lasts longer.
- On-site welding: MIG, Stick, TIG - Aluminum, Stainless, Carbon -
- OEM Replacement Parts - Repair of damaged or worn parts
- Equipment Restoration/Rebuild -
- Hydraulic Cylinder Rebuilds and Hydraulic Fittings and Custom Hoses -
- Custom Built Process Equipment -
- Conveyor Rebuilds, Fabrication and Installation -
- Sand Blasting for equipment restoration -
- Portable In-line Boring (Certain Applications)-
- Part Drawing's and File Management -
Mixer Shaft Repair - Straighten, repair bearing journals and keyways
Gear Box and Housing Repair - repair bearing & bushing bores, repair cracked housing
Shaft Repair - Eccentric Shafts, specialty shafts - weld up and spray coatings
Roller Repairs - paper rollers, food rollers, press rollers, etc. (Truing, journal repair, etc)
Hydraulic Cylinder and Rod Rebuild- supplier of hydraulic fittings and custom hoses
Pitman and Jaw Base Repair - Repair bearing bores, repair jaw faces, etc.
Flywheel Repair - repair bearing bores
Eccentric Fitting Repairs - repair bad flanges and seals (see top middle picture below)
Axle Housing Repair - Repair bearing and thread areas, straighten, repair broken housing
Front Axle Repairs - repair king pin holes in front axles and spindles, install king pin bushing and inline hone for increased life
Transmission and Differential Case Repair -bearing and bushing bores
Check out our facebook where you can view more equipment repair and rebuild examples!